Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Contrary to Popular Belief...

You CAN eat off my kitchen floors!!!

P1030401

P1030404


Untitled from doublea on Vimeo.

And, wouldn't ya just know it, but right after this my damn vacuum decided to take a break from, ummm... working.

And beats the hell outta me where the broom is.

I'm not so much for manual work.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're doing a pretty good job cleaning up :)

Manual work? Broom? What? Huh?

:)

Barbara said...

Throw a blanket on the floor and you got yourself a picnic!!
BB

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Looks like my floors!

Is Emma wearing dress up clothes? Cute!

Anonymous said...

Has she changed her clothes since her birthday?! I guess our outfit was a hit... I noticed she is wearing the socks too!!!

MG-K

Emma in Canada said...

Must keep Saoirse from looking at these pictures...she will wonder why she does not have those pjs.

Anonymous said...

Let your readers know the princess PJ's are from the Disney store...

MG-K

Barbara said...

I wonder who bought the Princess PJ's for Emma.
BB

my4kids said...

Gotta love kids they manage to make the biggest messes as the vaccum breaks.

Anonymous said...

This is why you need a dog. Our dogs would have cleaned your floor in under 3 seconds. I'm happy to ship Satan's Dog to you any time you want.

Julie said...

I second Catwoman - we use our dogs as vaccums! (OK, not all the time but with that mess I would have!)

Tonya said...

OMG that was too funny!

Emma in Canada said...

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Would you do another post already!?

Barbara said...

Alrightythen, your kids eat on the floor, WRITE SOMETHING NEW, forgodsakes!!!!!!