Sunday, November 18, 2007

Jeff's Birthday... Part 2

So two of you asked what I got Jeff for his birthday, as it wasn't an I-Phone or a new Blackberry. Oh no... I got him a new Memory Foam Mattress. Yes really. Why? Cuz every night he complains about how much our mattress kills his back, how he can't sleep on it, and he winds up falling asleep on the sofa for a good chunk of the evening. Hopefully with the new one, he'll fall so in love with it, and get a proper nights sleep, that he will no longer sleep downstairs...

And yes, he was happy. And surprised. Cuz really? A mattress? Not your usual gift. But then, I suppose I'm not your usual wife. I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing, but it is what it is.

But what was his absolute FAVOURITE gift???

This was.


Dancing Princess from doublea on Vimeo.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Why wasn't I invited to the party????

MGK

alissa said...

Hardly a party... just Chris & Kelli!

Barbara said...

Did you give that mattress a test drive? I'm just asking...
BB

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME mattresses!! I'm laughing at the comment above mine! HA HA!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I am soooo jealous!!! Love the video!!!

Tonya said...

awww that video almost made me cry.. how adorable is she!! That would have been my favourite gift as well.. geez i want a new mattress for christmas then!!

Emma in Canada said...

OH MY GOD! I can not believe your mother asked that! Do I just have the most repressed mother in the world?

That's the best gift for a husband...one that benefits you. Smart shopping!

And Emma? Adorable.

Anonymous said...

That video is a heart-breaker--what a special gift for daddy!!!I also heard about the dance--did you capture that on video as well?
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Your mother? Absolutely hysterical!!!! So did you?

And Emma can totally pull of a tiara. Adorable, that she is. You should totally start one of those birthday-gram services and charge to have her sing Happy Birthday to people. You could be loaded.

Happy Working Mom said...

Adorable video!! She's so precious! And I love the mattress idea...you get to benefit from it too!

my4kids said...

The mattress is a great idea my hubby would like that also.

I think Emma's gift was the best!