
Okay, not really.
But like, there's this super cute guy... and like... Emma totally digs him... and like... ummm... maybe, one day...
Yeah. So Zachary & Hunter came over the other night for a BBQ dinner. With their parents. And Emma had a fantasically good time.
To the point where, when I followed the three of them into the basement, Emma turned around and told me I could not come. "Mommy, only the CHILDREN are going downstairs!" Crap. I'm so screwed when she turns 15.

And then, a couple of days later, I had this conversation with her in the car:
E: I love Brent.
A: Do you think he's cute?
E: No. Just big.
A: Who do you think IS cute?
E: Michael is cute.
A: Is Hunter cute?
E: No.
A: What about Zachary?
E: Yes.
A: Wait a sec.. which Zachary? Big Zachary or Baby Zachary?
E: Big Zachary.
A: What about Baby Zachary? Do you think he's cute?
E: No. Just Big Zachary.
Ah-haa...
(Disclaimer: This entry is not saying that Hunter nor Baby Zachary are not cute. They are both, in fact, extremely cute. It's just that Emma apparently has eyes for only one guy in her life. And her little brother.)

7 comments:
Oh yeah, you are so in trouble. Hahahahahaha.
I agree with Emma you are in trouble! Maybe sooner then 15!
That is so cute she only has eyes for him though.
Did she take one of Michael's bottles or sippy cups to spin it in the basement with the boys? That'd be the first sign of big trouble.
Zachary feels the same way about Emma!!! It is mutual!
Dibs on Hunter (for Alexandria)...
how adorable!!
Good luck with her!! You are in for it!
Post a Comment