So... I'm bailing out a doing a picture post for the grandparents, cuz yeah - it's my blog so I'm allowed.
Here are some pictures of Emma & Michael & Baby Zachary (Esther's little brother) at their playgroup on Tuesday. Esther was there too, I just don't have any photos of her. Next time... if you're good.
Michael, playing the a xylophone toy:

Emma, playing with the same toy:

Here are Michael & Baby Zachary playing very nicely together:




And if that wasn't enough for you, you can also catch the show in motion:
Wanna Chip? from doublea on Vimeo
Here is Michael, having the run of the place while everyone else went to the table for snack time:

Check out how nicely my kids play together:
Going Postal from doublea on Vimeo
And then we sang a couple songs, went grocery shopping, picked up Jeff's drycleaning, then went home for lunch.

5 comments:
They are just too cute!!!
I'm sure that poor baby will forever be frightened of chips now, thanks to Michael!
I agree those 2 are just to cute! I especially enjoyed Michael sharing with baby Zachary.....
What sort of upscale place do you attedn playgroup at? Because mine (if I ever went) has plastic kid chairs for the parents and not nearly a good a selection of toys.
too cute :) Looks like a nice playgroup!! I thought michael was going to ram the chip down his throat... lol
Don't know why my post didn't publish---but grandpa & grandma loved the videos. We've watched them over and over --just can't get enough of those two little ones. Hugs and kisses to all.
Post a Comment