Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More About Michael

Because my 10-month recap on Michael was so long, and I was frightened of turning off all my new readers (thank you again, Emma!!!), I didn't include a few video clips that I really wanted to.

I know you missed them. Admit it... you did.

And even if you didn't, here they are.

Fortunately for you, I'm not standing behind you forcing you to watch them.

Like I do with Jeff.

And on with the show...!

Check out my oh-so-tired little MickNew... the background music was purely accidental - it was a actually just a tv show. But my God, it works beautifully!






Tired Little Mick-New from doublea on Vimeo

What can I say... the boy likes his stick. Uhh.. yeah.






Stick Lov-ah from doublea on Vimeo

Okay... thanks for your attention.
Feel free to go about your day now.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Watching those videos makes my day!!!

BB

Anonymous said...

Now those are funny videos! The falling asleep one is hilarious!

my4kids said...

Oh my gosh the sleeping one is so cute!

Emma in Canada said...

Okay Sophie wouldn't just be nodding off like that she would be screaming her head off with the whole get me to bed cry. But it was way too cute!

Anonymous said...

The sleeping one is absolutely hysterical! Poor baby! Mine would never have just drooped down like that. Too cute!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I love the sleeping one too!!! So tired! Alyssa would just fuss until you put her in her bed!

Tonya said...

that is hilarious.. i kept waiting for him to bean himself in the head with that stick though.. lol