Friday, May 25, 2007

Feeding Time!

Totally unprompted, Emma told me she was going to give Michael some milk.

I thought she meant from his bottle.

Feeding Time 001

Feeding Time 002

Feeding Time 003

Feeding Time 004

Here she's checking if she's run dry...

P1010094

And then, since there was nothing to drink, Michael decided to do her hair. Ahh yes, just another typical day.






Combing from doublea on Vimeo

14 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

OMG that is too funny!!! Amazing what kids pick up on!

Anonymous said...

You realize that you've totally got yourself the best blackmail material EVER! Picture Emma, 15, a boyfriend comes to meet you for the first time and you get to show pictures of her trying to breastfeed her brother.

Oh the amount of spit on my computer screen right now from me cracking up with water in my mouth!

That is totally priceless!

Beccy said...

That is SO funny.

my4kids said...

Oh my that is to funny I agree with catwoman....you could do some major boyfriend damage with that one!
Michael doesn't look to impressed with her doing that though

Emma in Canada said...

That is the best! Saoirse lifts up her shirt and feeds her dolls. Makes me laugh everytime.

Tonya said...

OMG that is too funny!!

SJINCO said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! Kids do the cutest things, don't they?

Thanks for stopping by my blog - Kenny was a great friend. I will miss him.

Mir said...

LOL. That's hysterical! You're taking notes for Emma's future shrink, right? It'll save everyone time in the long run....

M said...

Oh that is just FABULOUS.

How adorable and delightful and hilarious and sweet...and yes, great blackmail later on. :)

Julie said...

That is classic!

Bethany said...

That is hysterical!

Emma in Canada said...

Don't you think it's time to write a new post? Just wondering.

Barbara said...

I'm switching over to emma in canada's blog, at least she updates!!!

BB

Stacey said...

Holy shit, that is hilarious. Now I'm REALLY afraid of bringing home this third baby...I wonder if MY daughter will think of that? :)