Monday, April 30, 2007

Cuz I'm Too Lazy To Write Anything Tonight...

...here. Take a look at how cute my kid is. Loud too.






Happy Standing on Vimeo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just too darn cute!!! He'll be walking soon--and then look out!!!
Grandma xxxooo

Barbara said...

Does he get out for good behaviour? Keep 'em coming!!

BB

Tonya said...

that is adorable and what a set of lungs he has on him OMG!! lol

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Wendy said...

WOW! My 10 month old daughter had to watch this over and over! She kept doing the sign for more! It cracked her right up:P

Anonymous said...

That was so adorable, he's so cute. My little guy squeals like that too.

M said...

So loud my speakers broke!

okay, in reality? I just cannot figure out how to turn them on now! GAH! My volume control on the comp disappears occasionally leaving it in mute mode w/ no logical way to get it off. *sigh*

Thankfully for me even sans sound the video is mesmerizing. Oh. What a freaking doll.

Barbara said...

Note to Grandma A, How cute are our Grandchildren?? I think we need to get started on a third!! I'll start crank calling them in the middle of the night, I do believe that's how we got Michael!

BB.

Emma in Canada said...

What happened to the wedding post? Did someone who wasn't supposed to read it read it?

Anonymous said...

Go for it BB--might get results!!! Get those crank calls rollin!!! Grandma A