Friday, April 27, 2007

Thank You!!!

Okay... so if you noticed on my last post, I've received more comments than EVER BEFORE!!!

And no. It's not because I suddenly became funnier, smarter, more insightful, or anything else.

Then why? Cuz I gots me a popular friend. She's the cool kid in the class, and for some reason or another she happens to like me. I know... I don't get it either.

Yup. Emma in Canada asked, err... TOLD, her readers to come to my site and comment.

And they did!!!!

I'm totally kerflempt.

7 comments:

M said...

I must've missed that instruction, darn it!

Emma is the bomb diggity though so I'm glad she had your comments a flooded! :)

I'll be the odd man and flood this one (is it really a flood if you're the first comment? eh. whatever)

Emma in Canada said...

Popular! HA! Cool kid in the class! HAHAHA! Oh, Alissa, if only you knew.


Anyway, I am glad people came to read you, I see you even got a link or two out of it, which is great. I am not sure why more people didn't read you, every post makes me laugh.

Barbara said...

And this time you didn't have to hand out cookies to make people like you!! Now start writing, we the people want to read more!!

The People (AKA BB)

Tonya said...

Oh they read you, they just don't comment!! You are one of the COOL kids in class and we luv ya :)

Anonymous said...

Kerflempt, good word!

Barbara said...

If you don't write something soon I'm going to switch over to "Emma in Canada's blog". I'm just saying........
BB

Emma in Canada said...

BB
Does that mean my kids will also get all those great Pottery Barn gifts?

Just wondering.