Saturday, September 30, 2006

You've Just Got To Love The Prison Hierarchy


Because sometimes a life sentence really isn't enough...

You can read why this sicko got what he deserves here .
Personally, I think that's fantastic work done by inexperienced hands.

On another note, here is an interesting article on hiring nannies and babysitters for your kids... y'know, things to watch out for, what to be cautious about, that sort of thing... I have yet to trust anyone other than family to leave my kids with. Needless to say, Jeff & I rarely make it out of the house without our entourage! Although, yesterday we celebrated our five-year anniversary and my mother was kind enough to come by and watch the children so we could run to a neighbourhood bar for a couple cocktails. Michael eats every two hours so we didn't have time for dinner, but that was okay... I was plenty pleased just to get out period. Didn't matter whether or not I was fed! It was also neat to go to a bar on a hopping Friday night and watch all the singles flirting and batting their lashes. I'm so happy I no longer have to be part of that scene!

In yet other other news, Emma pee'd on the potty for the very first time today!! She was rewarded with a Halloween size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. First time she's ever had one of those too. A big day all around - and it's only 12:30!

1 comment:

Emmakirst said...

Glad you were able to get out with hubby for dinner, Happy Anniversary!

I agree, he totally deserved that tattoo. A small price to pay for his crime.

I am in the whole trying to find a sitter thing now. I really don't know what we are going to do when I have to back to work. I think hubby is going to have to go off to take care of the kids.