Monday, September 25, 2006

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow my sister finds out in which way her life will be forever changed.
Will she be going to ballet recitals or soccer games?
Will she be buying figure skates or hockey skates?

I'm just blogging this to state my prediction for one and all to read...
I say she's going to have a girl.
I say this only because my gut is telling me it's a boy.
My gut is always wrong.
Always.

Oh... it's also my 35th birthday tomorrow.
Gifts & well-wishes are appreciated and encouraged.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to wish you Happy Birthday! Just another thing we have in common, I turned 35 five days ago. Good luck to your sister.
Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

So... boy or girl???

MG

alissa said...

Like I said, my gut is always wrong.

Emma in Canada said...

Happy birthday, a day after the fact. Hope it was a good one.

Tonya said...

Hope you had a great BIRTHDAY Alissa!!!