Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh No... Not The Dreaded Rakowsky Fat Gene???


I weighed the not-so-little guy this morning. He was feeling heavier than usual. Sure enough, he's packed on a few more pounds...

At 6 weeks old, he's tipping the scales at 11 lbs. 6 oz.
He's gaining almost a pound a week. Solely breast milk. You can just imagine how often he's eating. Oy.

At 4 months old, Emma weighed 10 lbs. 13 oz.

I figure by next month he's gonna be bigger than her. She'd better continue being nice or soon enough he's going to sit on her.

Already I have to move the button on his khaki's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 weeks,

Zachary 10lbs, 7 oz.
Hunter 11lbs, 5 oz

8 weeks,

Zachary 12lbs, 6 oz.
Hunter 12 lbs, 8 oz.


And look at them now, they are both so slim! There is no fat gene there, he is just a healthly little boy that is well fed!!!!

Martine

Emma in Canada said...

Haha! That is too funny. My son was just like that too, but around 6 months or so slowed down. Now he's underweight.

Anonymous said...

You think that's fat??? Oh please, leave him with me for a week, I'll show you how to fatten him up!!!

BB