Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's Official

I've decided to do away with "A Tyke Called Mike". Seeing as soon enough my blog stories are going to be about both kids together, it just makes more sense to have everything consolidated in one space. Besides, his name is Michael. Not Mike. Mike is a Mechanic. (No offence to all you Mike's out there. Besides, mechanics make decent coin.)

Anyhow generally nobody reads two separate blogs from one person. At least I generally don't. Not even Dooce's.

For lack of anything else to say right now (it's still early), I've got some new photos up HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second blog is like a sequel, and we all know how well the sequel does, remember when Kramer, Elaine, and even George had a spin off? Not even Joey from friends could make it work. Stick with what works!

BB

Emmakirst said...

He's too cute, I can't believe he's over 11lbs already! Ava is 4 mos old and weighs over 16lbs now! We got us some big babies. lol.

alissa said...

...but Elaine just won the Emmy for her new show! Curse be damned!

Anonymous said...

YOU are an amazing photohog! Your children are adorable. I need to squish Emma's tushy, k?

xox
Auntie Sara