Saturday, July 22, 2006

Brother Blog Update

IMG_0846

Just to let you know, I've changed Michael's blog to "A Tyke Named Mike" rather than "A Man Named Mike". Cuz, y'know, he's not a man. Yet.

You can link to it here.

Honestly not thrilled with either name, and am still trying to come up with something better, cuter, snappier.

Am open to suggestions...!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

I think the tyke named Mike is kinda cute :) If I can think of anything else I will let ya know..lol

Also wanted to let you know I snagged his picture and made you a signature on my blog :) Hope that is alright.. he is such a sweetheart.. love the new pic :)

Barbara said...

I kinda like "Baby Oday".

Barbara said...

It's better than a Dyke named Mike.

Anonymous said...

The Cycle of Michael?

Eh - I'm trying...

Anonymous said...

"My Brotha from the Same Motha"