So tonight Emma & I were having dinner together. Jeff was working late. Not that late, mind you, it was only 7:00 pm. But too late to join us for dinner.
Over the course of the meal, I did something I never normally do. I let out a little fart at the table. Okay, maybe not so little... it came out before I could stop it.
Emma cocks her head down the hallway, looks toward the front door, and yells out "DADDY!!!!!!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is the funniest thing I've read in weeks. I read it to my husband, and he died laughing too. Your husband must feel so special knowing Emma associates all farts with Daddy.
OMG that is hilarious!!! I would have laughed my head off so hard... no I would have been crying...lol Thanks for the pick-me-up!!
That's why you need a dog. You can fart your head off and blame it on the dog.
Who farted? The dog.
Who ate the chicken? The dog.
Who broke the remote? The dog.
Who's been smoking in the bathroom?
Ok, you can't blame everything on the dog.
BB
Post a Comment