
Dontcha just love the shadow behind my ass? And here I thought I was having a 'thin' day.
So this is what the internet says is happening with the little guy this week:
Your baby's eye lashes are developing, as subcutaneous fat is deposited. If you have a baby boy, his testes will probably begin descending. Your baby is about 13.8 inches long (35 cms) and weighs about 2 pounds 4 ounces (1 kilogram)!
===========
OMG... his balls are dropping in my stomach! No wonder he's been so friggin' active.

2 comments:
I'll do the math, let's see, you've gained 20 pounds and he weighs 2 pounds, which means you're gaining 10 times more weight than he is, so....you should gain about 80 pounds in total!!! Better get to that buffet, you don't have much time.
B.B.
you are not getting fat!! I think you look great... 28 weeks.. Im jealous.. I never got to 28 weeks when I was pregnant.. lol @ his balls dropping.. lol
Post a Comment