
And Emma is as ready as any girl can be!!
What I don't understand, what makes me think that she may have been switched at birth, is her complete & total freak out during the shoe-shopping process. It makes no sense. Can she really be my daughter??? Fine, the measuring part I can understand (okay not really, but work with me). The measuring device looks creepy, all cold & steel, and quite archaic really. But that aside, trying the shoes on?? Worthy of a temper tantrum? The first time I chalked it up to being hungry. Second time, I said it must be because she's tired. Third time, obviously she's teething. Duh! But now... she's just acting like a raging lunatic who hates shoes. Until we get home, that is. Then she's the first to grab 'em when it's time to go out. She even knows the difference between shoes & boots, sandals & sneakers & what colours & styles work best with what outfits.
And it's times like those when I know she really is my kid.
Now we just have to work on accessorizing...

4 comments:
lol @ working on accessorizing..lol
The shoes are cute!! If my daughter took a real interest in shoe shopping.. or shopping at all for that matter I would wonder if she was mine..lol She doesn't mind doing too much as long as she can run around..lol
I love the shoe shot. A definitley frame on the wall shot! Can you take one of my boys shoes???!!! Please!
Last message was from Martine!
Very cute picture of the shoes. My 17 month old is mad about her shoes, so is the 11 year old. Though the older one's not so keen on the shopping, which leads my mother to say "You're no granddaughter of mine!"
Post a Comment