But seeing that she's marrying Bill in just two months, I guess you could also call her a Home Owner. It is lovely, and hopefully she won't kill me for posting pictures (click here to view), especially dated ones, but they are the only ones I've got. They are also the only ones she has as she doesn't take ownership till September 2nd. And unlike me, she won't ask the current owners if she can walk around their home & snap a few. Shame. But here goes... I will preface it for you as I've been hearing her do:
"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
"We're building an addition."
"The front facade will be completely different once we're through with it." (At press time, they're going with a white trim, white garage doors. Subject to change.)
"The kitchen has been entirely redone." (All new oak cabinetry, tile flooring & stainless steel appliances.)
"All bathrooms have been entirely redone." (Even has a brand new deep jacuzzi tub in the master.)
"We're knocking out the wall betwen the kitchen & what is currently being used as a bedroom, to make a larger central area with a walk-out to the backyard."
And lastly...
"CHECK OUT MY BACKYARD!!!!!"
And to that I respond: "CHECK OUT LORI'S BACKYARD!!!!"
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Lori Is A Homo(ner)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well - New York would be nice, too.. but this one is in Markham. I guess if I were to close my eyes, I could probably imagine New Jersey.. but definitely not New York livin'.
Oh yeah - GREAT backyard!!!
Post a Comment