Whoo-Hoo!!!! I received my first piece of "you suck" feedback today!!
This was the conversation, cut & pasted from the email...
B: Have you read Alissa's blog? In case you're bored & want to see, this is the address...
E: I'm not THAT bored!!! LOL. I think when it's your daughter and she's talking about your granddaughter, it's one thing. If it isn't, it's beyond boring!!!!!!!!
I mean really Barbara, the woman has a cold!!!!!!!!
"Grossly, horrifically sick"??????
God forbid. I think NOT.
No matter how bad - it's still a damn cold.
How great is THAT? She found it that painfully boring & yet still read the whole cold entry!!! And in reading this, I now realize that there are many people out there that are far sicker than I was... because, yes, it was JUST a cold. There are also millions of people starving in Africa. And what about the plight of the homeless? I shouldn't be such a complainer. But at the time, I really did feel like ass, and it was pretty much the only thing on my mind. Now I just feel plain silly for having written about it. But whatever... done is done.
Fortunately I don't have to worry about her ever reading this entry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment