And then, one day last week, we were at Winners. The Canadian equivalent of Steinmart or TJ Maxx. And Emma saw this Disney hairdresser kit thing that she absolutely NEEDED, that she would just DIE ON THE SPOT if she didn't have one to call her own. Of course, me being the great mother I am, I said no. That she didn't NEED it, it was plastic, was likely made in China, and was probably covered in lead-tainted paint and that's how it ended up in Winners discount aisle to begin with. I know, I'm so fun.
Anyhow, she informed me that she had changed her mind. She no longer wants to be a doctor, but rather a hairdresser instead. And then I poured on the Jewish guilt about how she just MUST be a doctor - or even a dentist, that would be fine too - but a hairdresser?
And I still said no. She couldn't have the hairdresser kit.
Later that night, at home, I heard something strange. Some people call it Silence. And if you know my house, you know that's not a good thing.
===================
Emma decided Michael should have curly hair too.



Mr. Fancy Pants from doublea on Vimeo.

7 comments:
OMG!!! LOL!!! and I never do the LOL, but OMG, LOL!!!
BTW....what happened to Michael's bottom teeth? They appear to be missing, are you sure she isn't practicing dentistry?
BB
HA! I agree that silence is never a good thing :)
It is 12.30a.m., and I am sitting here holding my sides. This is so funny, and I agree with Barbara--I think she's practicing dentistry on the side!!!
Grandma or Grammy as Emma
calls me!!!
I love that Michael just stands there and lets her squirt him! Alyssa would have been pissed! Too cute!
First off, I love that your roll of toilet paper is on the ccounter, that is where ours almost always is, apparently I am the only one in the house who actually knows how to put it on the rollymajinger.
Second, Holy Hannah your son had a lot of teeth.
Third, what size pajama pants do you have that child in? Or are they shorts?
Tell Emma I say medicine is over rated and that some hair dressers make more money than doctors. She just has to move to California and meet a celebrity or two.
OMG I love the picture of Michael standing there with that big huge smile....too cute!!
LOL!
Post a Comment