Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Still Here...

... just don't have much to say.

Bear with me, Emma's 36-month-update is coming. Hopefully tomorrow.

Right now I'm thoroughly annoyed that I can no longer give my child cough and cold medicine when she all of a sudden is hacking up her left lung. Even more annoying than that? I have a bathroom chest FULL of every damn Benyalin and Dimetapp that, up till a week ago, was on the market.

I wonder if there is a street price for them yet?

I'm just sayin'...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nightmare. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny... I just threw out a brand new bottle of Children's Tylenol Cold last night!
MG-K

Anonymous said...

Hope she's better soon!!

I had to throw out a full bottle of children's allergy stuff and a full bottle of infant gas drops. Makes me mad!!

Emma in Canada said...

Um what? Were we supposed to throw stuff out? I thought we just weren't supposed to overuse. Which I never do anyway.

Mir said...

I'm with emma in canada. They pulled the meds because a group of parents had overdosed their children. If you're looking for peace of mind, call your peed...they'll probably tell you to go ahead and give her the meds.

BTW, the overdose death rate was 100 kids in 40 years. Not exactly what I'd call an epidemic, but we're a panicky race....

Barbara said...

Brandy for you and a little Manischewitz Wine for her, it can't hurt and you'll both sleep better.

BB

my4kids said...

Did they have a recall on those meds? Or is it just a Canada thing? Am I missing something?

Kelly said...

I am so with you! When my kiddos are sick I'm sure I'll be looking for that black market! LOL!