So remember awhile back I told you the Facebook story of my ex, Justin, his BFF Kevin, and Kevin's wife Britney?
If not, and you care, you can read about it HERE.
So Britney decided she didn't want to hang out in a park with Michael & I. Cuz apparently we suck. Or something.
Then, out of boredom the other day I popped over to her Facebook profile. I do that sometimes. CHICK DELETED ME!!!!! Like, OH. MY. GOD! You big stupid loser! What on earth is the threat of me seeing pictures of your kid??? The fact that she actually took the time to hit the "REMOVE AS A FRIEND" button. Ugh. Loser.
I knew I wouldn't have liked her anyhow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I cannot believe that! And here I thought the benefit of being an adult was not having to deal with the high school issues anymore. Guess I was wrong!
Nice. I wonder if she's teaching her kids to be little asses too.
Alissa......listen to me.......she doesn't want to be your friend, accept that and walk away, don't bake her cookies, don't call her and stop stalking her!!! Clearly "Justin" still has unresolved issues, let it go. You're not going to, are you? Good thing I still have my "bail money jar".
BB
Good gravy! What a pissy thing to do.
So wait. If someone removes you as a friend, doesn't it automatically take them off of your friend list? I have a couple of people I want to remove but i don't want to offend them. So if I can do it without hem noticing that'd be great.
That little bitch!
And I'm totally laughing at your mom's comment. Bail money jar? I totally need to start me one of those!
Post a Comment