Friday, October 19, 2007

Relaxxxxx......

IMG_4231

I'll be with you shortly.

But in the meantime, HERE are a few fall photos. Taken yesterday.

Oh... and looking at all the other pictures people post on Facebook, lovely as they are, makes me realize that indeed I may be a slightly better than average photographer. I'm just saying...

Okay, really? What am I really saying??

I NEED SOME VALIDATION HERE, PEOPLE!!!!!

geez.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a fantastic photographer. I keep meaning to ask you what kind of camera you use.

Or maybe you're just gifted with better models than some of the people on Facebook???

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

You definitely take gorgeous pictures!

I was gonna say everything that Catwoman did, but now it would just look like I am copying her.

Tonya said...

Oh man you are way better than average... Your photos rock girl! How many times do I have to tell you :) lol

Julie said...

Ok, the dirty face one - ADORABLE!!! You are a great photographer!

my4kids said...

You do take gorgeous pictures that and your kids are gorgeous as well! 2 pluses!

Barbara said...

Feeling a bit needy are you?
I think you're an amazing photographer, and I'm not just saying that because I love those kids you take pictures of, really.
BB

Emma in Canada said...

I hoe you aren't critiquing my photography skill. I hope you refering to non blogger friends.

But you are good.