Friday, October 05, 2007

I Know, I Know...

So freakin' lame. I'm still here, but clearly not blogging so much. For no reason, other than I'm tired, slightly under the weather, and my inlaws are in town. So I've been doing the whole entertaining thing. Cooking, sitting, chatting, watching them watch my kids. Oh. And every so often still popping up on Facebook.

Other than that, I suppose I just don't have much to blog about right now.

Emma's monthly update is coming, as are new photos...

Anything you particularly want to know about me? No guarantees that I'll answer, but you're free to ask away...

In the meantime, feel free to occupy yourselves with this video of my kids getting along so well:



This is love from doublea on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh yeah.. they are showing the love!! lol

Barbara said...

Let that be a lesson to all you guys out there, girls hit back, hard.
BB

my4kids said...

My kids still do that to each other even when the hit is an "accident"!

Happy Working Mom said...

That video was freaking hilarious! I was laughing out loud and I think my coworkers are wondering what the heck is wrong with me :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

OMG I totally laughed at that!! Freakin hilarious!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

I just deleted my comment, then I changed my mind, here it is...

Has he tried to hit her again? It's not fun to be bitch slapped by your sister!I can't stop watching it, he sucker punched her and she decked him! Hoisted by his own petard!

Anonymous said...

Me? I think that's really, really funny. But then again, I only have one.