and her little brother Michael. I'd sooner blog than clean.
Been there. It ain't no facebook. But maybe I should post my confession there. Bet you could figure out it was me!
I read it and it made me sad. Life is too short to be unhappy. Not all relationships are worth saving, not all people are worthy of love. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and walk away. I'll stick with facebook.BB.
Wait! Your mother's on facebook? I'm a little sad that she hasn't added me as a friend. I love your mother. I would like her to adopt me.
I checked out the link. I like it. It made me sad (a little), but whatever. :)
Awwwwwwww, Emma, that's so nice of you!!! BB
Sort of like watching/reading a train wreck huh?I still haven't been on Facebook - I know, I'm so out of it!
You. Are. Evil.You do know I have a job where I'm expected to do work ever so often, right? Right?I'm just sayin!
I seen that one before its kinda depressing...and strange sometimes. I have a facebook!
Those confessions sound like the conversations I witness at my job each and every day. I guess some people have fewer secrets.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Been there. It ain't no facebook. But maybe I should post my confession there. Bet you could figure out it was me!
I read it and it made me sad. Life is too short to be unhappy. Not all relationships are worth saving, not all people are worthy of love. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and walk away. I'll stick with facebook.
BB.
Wait! Your mother's on facebook? I'm a little sad that she hasn't added me as a friend. I love your mother. I would like her to adopt me.
I checked out the link. I like it. It made me sad (a little), but whatever. :)
Awwwwwwww, Emma, that's so nice of you!!!
BB
Sort of like watching/reading a train wreck huh?
I still haven't been on Facebook - I know, I'm so out of it!
You. Are. Evil.
You do know I have a job where I'm expected to do work ever so often, right? Right?
I'm just sayin!
I seen that one before its kinda depressing...and strange sometimes.
I have a facebook!
Those confessions sound like the conversations I witness at my job each and every day. I guess some people have fewer secrets.
Post a Comment