How many times do I have to buy asparagus, put it in the fridge, wait till it goes bad, then throw it out, before I stop buying it?
Ditto cantaloupe.
=========
How often is it really necessary to change crib sheets when Michael really only sleeps in his crib for two hours a night? Or a week. Or at all.
=========
When I use my online code name, 2XA, or Double A, I wonder if people ever think I'm referring to my chest size? Cuz I'm not. Close, but not.
=========
What can I do to make a hell of a lot of money for very little skill or effort?
And don't mention stripping cuz I can't dance.
=========
Why don't they make the plastic bags in cereal boxes with resealable closures? So when your 12-month-old is digging aroung in the cupboards, and he turns a box upside down, you're not skating over Cheerios for the next month. Dang.
=========
Do they still make Twinkies anymore? And who actually eats them? Gross.
========
How much does it suck when you find out the hard way that the new Vitamin C tablets you just bought are not the chewable kind? Also gross.
========
At what point do you start to worry when you haven't recevied any mail in a while? Not even flyers? I mean, I have received nothing, Nada, ZILTCH, for about a week now. Should I be worried about my mailman? Should I call someone? Or should I just wait for a mongo pile of bills to be delivered next week?
========
Why do those damn cyclists complain and complain about being treated like "vehicles", but refuse to actually stop for stop signs?
And then they get so pissed off when you run them over.
Bastards.
=========
Do you pronounce Knorr as "kkkk-nor" or just "nor", like you would do with knife?
I say Kkkk-nor. Jeff says Nor. I say that he's wrong.
=========
Why can I not stop picking my three little chin hairs? It's getting to be as habitual as smoking ever was. Except I'm allowed to do it inside.
=========
What ever happened to the Bird Flu?
It was supposed to end the world, and now... nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Spooky....I started a post along the same concept a few days ago and saved it as a draft. We can't possibly share a brain? Given we don't know each other and you're actually smart whereas I'm....well, not smart :)
I do the same thing with food...except stuff like tomatoes, apples and cold cuts.
It is 'kkknor,' according to them, but I pronounce it 'nor.' (Hey,I already get dirty looks for pronouncing Gruyere 'gru-yere' and not 'greer!'
Ah you just reminded me I have 2 canteloupe in my fridge that are probably bad now!
I think the bird flu is still out there brewing....ha! just kidding, really.
I don't like to tell people what I'm thinking they might have me commited if I did that!
I have a pineapple fit for the compost bin!
I also say nor!
The vitamin c?
Did that this week!
You must buy fruit and vegetables once a week so the Cashier will think you're a good Mother, even if you never peel, slice, or cook them, either that or change grocery stores.
The K in knorr is not silent.
Let the 3 hairs on your chinny chin chin grow, you can make a nice long braid when you're older.
If you want to make more money go back to school and get your Law Degree, granted it won't be as much as a Stripper makes, I'm just saying............
BB
I'm always playing with my chin hairs too. If I realize one it's there, then it's all I end up doing (in between reading blogs, of course), until I remember to tweeze it when I get home.
Also, I'm with you on the resealable cereal bag! you need to patent that idea, girl. That's how you can make lots of money without doing anything!
this was a great post.. I have to admit I laughed my head off and can relate to WAY to many of your comments!"!
I've always said the same thing about not having resealable bags for cereal. It seems like a no-brainer! I agree that the "k" in knorr is silent.
CA
I just read Lisa's comment about Gruyer cheese, do you pronounce it "gear" like a gear in a car? I usually end up saying "I'll have the swiss cheese."
BB
I always pronounce it NOR. I'm probably wrong though.
I am constantly buying stuff and then leaving it in the fridge and then it spoils, but, I buy it again the next time.
I am also the queen of taking a doggie bag home from a restraunt and never actually eat them. They stay in there a long time too.
Thank you for reading my mind. It saves me the trouble of having to think of these things.
I'm glad you have 3 little chin hairs too. It's really an addicting habit. I find myself trying to yank them with my nails. Yeah. like that'll ever happen. Then I go to the bathroom and search and search and if I see a milimeter of hair consider it's a search and destroy mission. I *heart* needle nosed tweezers.
BTW. I miss smoking. *sigh* The end.
Oh, you haven't updated, fine, I'll read Emma in Canada's blog.
BB
Your post made me laugh - I have said that about cyclists b/c they are everywhere in our area. I say Nor.
I say Nor. Now I have to google it because it appears I may be wrong.
Another interesting point, about making resealable cereal bags...did you know that when I buy my kids new socks, the bag they come in is resealable? wtf? Like I'm going to store the socks in there?
But for cereal? YES!
Post a Comment