Monday, July 23, 2007

Official Interruption

To what? Well, to the blog I had planned to write tonight. And I was even going to show you updated foot photos! Yeah. Really. I was. Except the mini-pedi is starting to wear now, and the very thought of water touching my foot is enough to send me through the roof, so... a second pedi is out of the question. At least for right now. Besides, I now have officially ugly feet so why flaunt them to the world with bright red toenails?

Anyhow, as I was saying... I've got an interruption to the originally scheduled post this evening...

MICHAEL IS A WALKER!!!!!

And not just on the stairs either!!!!

Check him out!!!



A Waka from doublea and Vimeo.

Check him out again!!!



Still A Walkin from doublea and Vimeo.

Truth be told, cuz you know, I never lie - even though I am apparently a grape thief - but he's been walking for about two days now, however today was the first time I had my camera handy. Or he wasn't naked.

11 comments:

M said...

Oh hooray! Congrats! Yeah! Walk walk walk! (Made me weepy! I remember Liam's first walking! *sniff*)

He's so confident too just cruise cruise cruise!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Michael---walking all over the place. This video is wonderful---second best to being there and seeing it in person. Thanks mommy for capturing the moment and posting it.
Love Grandpa & Grandma

my4kids said...

Oh so cute! I love new walkers...

Tonya said...

YAY WTG Michael... he is rockin!! Or should I say Walkin!! lol

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! He's doing a fantastic job :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

How awesome!!!! He's getting to be such a big boy!!

Watch out Emma!

Anonymous said...

He's practically running! Go Michael!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is fast too! Little G is just starting to take a couple steps now and he will be 9 months in a week. I am so not ready he is already getting into to much just crusing!!!

Emma in Canada said...

Congrats to Michael.

I am not sure whether I should be happy or sad for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Michael.
I hope your foot pain eases soon.

Barbara said...

Update, update!!!!!! Can Michael drive yet?
BB