So my parent's next door neighbours decided to fill in their pool. Why? Who the hell knows. But whatever... to each their own.
Here's a photo of it being filled.

And here it is, filled. Would you EVER think there was a pool here? Me, I'm gonna have to call Better Homes & Gardens. They deserve a nomination.

15 comments:
Filled the pool? I would love a pool right now its hot!
What a shame, I would much rather a pool than a bit of grass!
I would also much rather a pool than a patch of grass!
He told his Family that unless someone cleans the pool he's going to have it filled. Yup, he showed them!
BB
Crazy people!! Given how odd it looks, I'd have stuck with the pool :)
I feel so sad about that being that I have a tremendous amount of childhood memories in that pool. I am tempted to knock on their door! This photo should be emailed to the Jay Leno show!
Martine
Well that looks really ridiculous! "Here's our lawn, with concrete around it and a smidgen of wooden patio." Uh, what?
Well if the kids are grown and no one uses it I can see why he wouldn't want an empty pool sitting there. Though frankly I would kill for a pool. And a backyard big enough for one.
It would have cost him less to have hired a company to maintain the pool for the next few years than to fill it.
At least I can say "I learned how to swim in that patch of grass"...
The family did use the pool, the Father decided that because no one helped him clean it he would have it filled. Since it was filled I haven't seen anyone, other than the Father, in the backyard. I guess they're not speaking to him now.
"They" say that we're all entitiled to 4 big mistakes in our lifetime, this is definately one of his.
BB
Update, Update!!!!
BB
LMAO!!!! That is hilarious! Could it be more obvious!
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
I agree with Rodrigo.
BB
I agree with Rodrigo's first word...
Post a Comment