Thursday, June 21, 2007

Emma vs. The Hula-Hoop

And no, I haven't forgotten that I am the latest I've ever been on a monthly recap. That's right... I have yet to do Michael's 11-month update. And soon he's going to be one year old. Oy.. I'd better get my act together.

However, and this is fair, our air-conditioner died yesterday. And it's stinkin' hot here. Like, really REALLY hot.

Although suppose that only counts for two of the 9 days I'm behind.

I'll get there. Shut up.

In the meantime, here's a video. Enjoy! (Or at least pretend that you did.)






Emma vs. The Hula-Hoop from doublea on Vimeo

6 comments:

my4kids said...

Oh my gosh that is just too cute!

Beccy said...

I'm jealous because it's really cold here!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! No pretending...it's great!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Ha ha ha, that is too cute! hopefully she will beat that dang hula-hoop soon!

Tonya said...

That is great :) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Emma--you are hilarious! This is so darn funny. Miss you.
Grandma xxoo