Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yet Another Too Tired To Write Blog

... so watch a video. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. And hopefully you'll continue to visit cuz soon enough I will post a real entry.

Until then, here is Emma singing the alphabet. Well, almost...






The Alphabet. Almost. from doublea on Vimeo

7 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

God, brothers. They do nothing but get in your way and ruin the lovely alphabet song.

Anonymous said...

Can you FEEEEEEEEEEEL the love?

Poor lil Micknew... One day he'll get his... one day.

my4kids said...

Too cute! She did pretty good though until she was distracted...

Anonymous said...

Loved the video---Michael is demonstrating what brothers are all about!!! So cute to hear Emma singing the alphabet.
Grandma xxxooo

Tonya said...

that is adorable :)

Barbara said...

H I J K Elmo pee!!!
I love it!!!

BB

Barbara said...

Hmmm, nothing new on the blog. I'll just sit here and wait.....

BB