and her little brother Michael. I'd sooner blog than clean.
He is so completely gorgeous in that first pic. Not that he isn't in the others, but you know what I mean! And I really hope you don't listen to his suggestion! Urk on the whole men thing.
He resembles Ms. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt in that first photo! How is that for a compliment...
That first picture is absoulutly gorgouse. He is so adorable.
Michael--you are one beautiful little boy---those eyes!!! I can't stop looking at them. Grandma xxxooo
Really Alissa, you have to stop waking him up and yelling BOOOO just so you can get a good picture.BB
I love that first shot.. it is gorgeous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so completely gorgeous in that first pic. Not that he isn't in the others, but you know what I mean!
And I really hope you don't listen to his suggestion! Urk on the whole men thing.
He resembles Ms. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt in that first photo! How is that for a compliment...
That first picture is absoulutly gorgouse. He is so adorable.
Michael--you are one beautiful little boy---those eyes!!! I can't stop looking at them.
Grandma xxxooo
Really Alissa, you have to stop waking him up and yelling BOOOO just so you can get a good picture.
BB
I love that first shot.. it is gorgeous!
Post a Comment