and her little brother Michael. I'd sooner blog than clean.
Can you imagine how happy he'd be if you gave him a screw driver???BB
Ah, the most delicious baby giggle ever! How sweet!
that was totally adorable!!!!
Michael--that belly laugh is just too precious. Grandpa & I have laughed a 100 times, as we watched it over and over again!!! Grandma xxxooo
That is too cute!! I love when my little one giggles like that, so precious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can you imagine how happy he'd be if you gave him a screw driver???
BB
Ah, the most delicious baby giggle ever! How sweet!
that was totally adorable!!!!
Michael--that belly laugh is just too precious. Grandpa & I have laughed a 100 times, as we watched it over and over again!!!
Grandma xxxooo
That is too cute!! I love when my little one giggles like that, so precious.
Post a Comment