Thursday, January 11, 2007

WTF?

Jeff has been in Tampa all week on business, so last night I decided to treat myself to a little take-out sushi. Actually, my mom treated me to it, but that's neither here nor there.

A: Hello, I'd like to get the Sampora Sushi Dinner for pick-up.
T: Okayyy...
A: Does this come with Miso soup and salad?
T: Yesss...
A: Would it be possible to switch the Miso soup for Wonton Soup?
T: No, sorry.
A: Ummm... how about if I paid the difference?
T: No, sorry.

So Miso soup it was.
Turns out Emma likes Miso soup.
Had I placed my ordered with someone who was not a complete idiot, I would have never known.

========================

How strange that the anagram for Justin Timberlake is "I'm a jerk, but listen."

8 comments:

Heather Noel said...

De-lurking myself...okay I comment sometimes, but not as much as I could.

Tonya said...

OMG .. I can't believe they would not switch the soup!! lol

Barbara said...

I would like to see Justin get back together with Brittany, and I think Flavor Flav should choose Delicious. Well...you wanted comments.
BB

Barbara said...

What does WTF mean?

Barbara said...

Nevermind, I got it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously mom, are you having an one-woman conversation?

ROTFL... LMAO... OMG... ttyl...

- AL

(aka "Auntie L")

Barbara said...

Ummm, Lori.....in your condition do you really think you should be ROTFL or LYAO??

Anonymous said...

What's an anagram?
I'm a dumb ass...