
It seems have I no lurkers.
Damn.
But on to other news, news that would fall under the category of "Because I Don't Have A Baby Book", (and also likely the reason that I have no lurkers, news that other than me, who really gives a shit?)...
Today Michael tried the Nestle Oatmeal Cereal for the first time. Needless to say, the kid was beside himself happy. Although, while he was eating the oats, Emma was sitting next to him eating a manderin, and he couldn't take his eyes off of it. God help us when he's able to eat real food. As it stands, he almost chewed off my finger just the other day.
Another big milestone today - Michael sat up all by himself! For like 30 seconds!!!
Who said fat kids don't have balance?
I'd post a photo of him sitting but:
1) I didn't take one because my camera card is full
2) My camera card is full because I still can't upload anything new to my computer.
Anyone know who is better - Geek Squad or Nerds-On-Site? And by better, I mean cheaper.
In other news, I have a new favourite snack... you've got to try it... pear slices with slivers of blue cheese on top. No crackers. OH. MY. GOD.

6 comments:
So I've got Sophie sitting on my lap as I'm reading your blog and you would not believe her excitement at the picture of Michael. Too cute. Plenty of drooling involved but that could due to teething.
oh how gross @ the pear slices and blue cheese.. I don't think I will be trying that anytime soon..lol
YUM. I love pears & blue cheese. Never had them plain, but pear & blue cheese salad...MMMMMMM
I'll de-lurk! Here I am! A new reader, with a new blog..check it out. Your kids are precious!
Michael sat up and you didn't take any pictures!!! Here's my offer, on behalf of all your readers and part time stalkers, you can upload your pictures to my computer, anytime!!! About the pear and blue cheese....I don't think I've ever had blue cheese straight, but you convinced me to try eel and it was pretty good, so I'll try the blue cheese!
BB
Another good take off is pear with slice of hard parm.
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment