It seems that it's National De-Lurking Week.
That being said, it would be great if you let me know that you read my little blog... Because as it stands, I'm pretty sure I have a whopping six readers. Including family. Y'know, people who feel they have to read it. Hell, even my husband makes it known that he doesn't have time! (Which is okay - makes it easier for me to talk about him. Kinda. His parents are two of my six.)
Anyhow, if indeed I have more readers, I'd love to know!!
Anyone know if it's De-Lurking Week on Flickr too?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well obviously I'm not a lurker but I just have to say I'm amazed that you let your family read your blog. Mine would be much duller than it actually is if my family read mine.
This would be Emma, what the hell is going on with this thing??
umm im no lurker but I am here once again..
Loved your previous post.. totally love emma with the guitar and opening her gifts with a screwdriver.. too funny!
O.k I'll be the first to admit I'm lurking. Just found your sight tonight so does that still count?
Just strolling through the blogs of commenters on other blogs I've delurked on and thought I'd comment - from what I've seen I'll be popping back now and again when I get chance!!
Alissa, you really should post a few pictures of coffee and cake for your early morning readers and perhaps some wine and blue cheese with pears for the late night ones. Just a thought.
not really a lurker, but hello anyway!
hi there!
I'm a lurker. :) Your kids are adorable, and you keep me in stitches. Nice to (virtually) meet you!
PS - my word verification was "snobpox." Even your word verifications are funny. :)
Post a Comment