
Yeah, feeling ill today. Not the pregnant sort of ill, but the coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose kind of ill. Emma & Michael have it too. So I'm not much in the mood to blog about Emma's birthday party today... maybe later.
In the meantime, HERE are some pictures of how we spent Tuesday morning - with Esther & Tia - over at Mini Mania. On of those indoor playground type places. It's one of the few clean ones around. The kids had a blast...

3 comments:
Looks like everyone's having fun--can't tell Emma is under the weather. Get well soon.
Love Grandma xxoo
Awwww, poor baby, you take care of your babies and I'll take care of mine, so.....what do you need? The usual? A copy of "People" magazine, (Tom and Katie's wedding should be in by next week if you can wait), a box of popsicles, kleenex, cough drops, some chicken soup from the Pickle Barrel and a vapourizer? Call me.
I like how you qualify that it's not pregnant ill!
Hope you're all better soon!
Sara
Post a Comment