So I've systematically started throwing out my socks with holes. They go through the wash, then the dryer, then paired & balled up and put away in my drawer, just like normal. When I go to put them on, should there be a hole, I'll just toss it. Single sock style. I've been doing this for a few weeks now. White socks, black socks, and nothing in between. Because I own nothing in between. Really now, who does?
Point here?
I now have no socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
well now hubby will know what to get you for christmas... lol
If it was close to your wedding day, I'd ask the obvious... "cold feet?"
Ok - pointless blog entry deserves a pointless comment. But hey, it's still a comment nonetheless, right?!
You must really be having writers block!!! Is this all you could come up with??!!!! Ha ha.
Your readers are waiting to hear about Emma's Birthday party and Jeff's...
Martine
I once met a man who had no feet, consider yourself lucky.
BB
Liar! You did not!
I would have heard if you had met a man with no feet. One foot, yes. But NONE? Nope - I'm calling you on that one!
You can call me anything you want, I saw a man with no legs sitting (duh) on a street corner playing a toy guitar and begging for money, and if I didn't give him any what do think your chances are?????
BB
Post a Comment