Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fall So Long


It's such a shame that autumn is such a short season. It is by far the most beautiful, followed by winter. At least here in Toronto. The colours we get are outstanding, but the weather this year has been far from our usual sunshine & crisp fresh air. Sure, it's been crisp. But it's also been raining everyday too. And it's been much crisper than usual. A better word for it would be cold. It's been Damn Cold. I've been wanting for weeks now to take Emma's fall photos, but everyday... rain. Not much fun to play in wet leaves. Anyhow, enough bitching... at least for the time being. Today it was finally sunny. For about five minutes anyhow.

But at least I got some photos in... you can check them out HERE.

Have I mentioned lately that I live for your comments? Yeah, yeah, it's a sad, shameful life. I know.

5 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Me too. I receive almost feck all though, and it rather annoys me to discover that people don't find me very interesting. Ah well.

I had better get a move on and get some fall pictures as well.

Anonymous said...

What great photos---and what a great subject to shoot!!! Emma--you are too cute!! Seeing the beautiful leaves,and our beautiful grandchild makes grandma very homesick.

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the above comments, beautiful pictures, and it is a short season.

BB.

Tonya said...

Too true.. i could not believe how cold it was on my recent visit.. geez.. I love autumn though!! It is a great season and far too short.. had to make this for emma's autumn.. lol Excellent pics!!

http://photos.bundook.com/emma.jpg

Heather Noel said...

Love the pictures on the slideshow. Fall is my favorite season. Emma's pictures are beautiful