
I know Emma looks nothing like me, and for this reason I believe some people have questioned the security at North York General Hospital when it comes to switching babies at birth. But no... I no longer believe this is what happened. Finally I've got concrete proof that indeed she my kid. No blood tests required.
Today we were at the mall to pick up a big-sister gift for Esther, who is now a big sister. That was all we were there for, in & out. Easy. Went to Chapters, had a coffee, played around on the train set, choose a book, paid for it, and went to leave.
As we made our way toward the doors leading to the parking lot, I went to put Emma's jacket on. She turned to me, and oh-so-matter-of-factly stated, "No, Mommy. Emma still shopping."
And so it was. Then we went to The Gap.

5 comments:
What A great picture of mommy & Emma---need to frame that one. You've made me so hungry talking about your cookies & muffins that I think I'll have to bake tomorrow!
Grandma
I agree with Grandma A. I've already framed that picture!!! Do you have any of those cookies left over?
Grandma B.(aka BB)
I'd like to get in on some of the cookies... assuming there are any left over.
aww that is too cute! She is getting to be such a big girl!!
Nice pix! You both look so happy.
Sara
Post a Comment