
So this past weekend we decided, on a lark, to head down to Niagara Falls so Emma & Michael could experience their first of the seven Wonders of the World. When they're old enough, I'll let them in on the Cadbury Caramilk secret.
Not too much to report about the outing other than Emma thinking the Falls were tremendously cool. They are. I mean, they are a World Wonder after all. We did a lot of walking, and Michael did a lot of sleeping. The weather was great, and we got there just late enough to go out for a patio dinner overlooking the Falls. The view was gorgeous, but like everything in Tourist Town Central, the food was crappy and totally overpriced. Oh well...
Feel free to take a look at some pictures HERE.

5 comments:
Niagra Falls is gorgeous.. I mean I lived 20 minutes from there and never went.. lol I guess when it something that is in your backyard it is not as big a deal to others that travel from around the world to see it.. great shot though!
Beautiful! I love the pics. :)
OMG, you're georgeous!!!!
BB
1) You're my mother.
2) You sound surprised.
I can't believe you actually showed up in some of your pictures! ...A miracle!
And, I'd have to agree with BB's comment, above.
Post a Comment