Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Soul of An Old Jewish Woman

So today Emma & I were hanging out in the backyard, y'know, puttering around, doing a little gardening, playing with the sidewalk chalk, the usual. I noticed a potato bug crawling on by and pointed him out to Emma.

Emma stepped on him.

A: Emma! You squished the bug!!
E: Oy.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

ROFLMAO @ Emma... that is too funny... Kind of like Randie with a snail...

R - Mommy.. mommy.. nail.. nail..
M - Yes thats a snail isn't it..
R - Squish.. squish..
M - Oh Randie thats gross..
R - Gross!

Kids and their bugs...lol

Barbara said...

She's so cute, and smart.
BB

Anonymous said...

Okay... What does ROFLMAO mean????
MG.

alissa said...

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

How cool am I?!?

Although I did have to ask Lori what MILF meant...

Anonymous said...

I'm ashamed that I knew what MILF meant. (for the record)

- Lori