Here I am, at the weight I was when I gave birth to Emma. How frightening that I still have SEVEN weeks to go... How much more can my skin stretch??
As it is, the second I'm on my back I have to flap my arms & legs wildly like a helpless turtle to get back on solid ground.
It's real pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh wow!! I think you look great.. I even envy ya..lol I never got to experience all of those wonderful pregnancy things with Randie.. Really though.. you look brill!!
7 more weeks at the buffet!!! I'm sorry, I've got nothing witty to add, I think you look beautiful, I know you like comments, sorry this one couldn't be funnier, but the thought of you on your back like a turtle, hahahaha!!!
BB
...that's just cuz you took the picture.
I'm going to say your skin can stretch a lot more! I agree with Tonya, you look great.
Skin really can stretch a lot, after all....Jesus tied his ass to a post and walked into Jerusalem.
BB
Post a Comment