Sunday, February 19, 2006

More On The New Kid

God help me, the new kid likes to eat. Or at least he/she (she!?!) likes for ME to eat... alot. Mostly chocolate. Like, ALL THE FUCKEN TIME. I've eaten more chocolate in the past month than I have in the past three years. I can start as early as 10:00 am, and end in the wee hours of the morning.

Tonight, for instance, we went to Sababa for dinner with Lori and Bill. (Bear in mind, we went there last night as well. It was just so good that I needed to relive it one more time. Even ordered exactly the same thing.) Anyhow, I stuffed myself silly, to the point of not being able to breathe.

J: Clearly your eyes are not as big as your... well, I guess that's not true.

Then we can home. And I ate a Nestle Crunch. My fourth Crunch in two days.

And here I'm surprised when I stand on the scale & it tells me, in no uncertain terms, that I'm a big fat pig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup it's a boy!