Now that s/he's is almost 16 weeks old, I figured I'll let you in on some early tidbits... knowledge that may or may not come in handy down the road.
First off, he absolutely loves toasted Montreal bagels with lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, mayo, and honey mustard. Sometimes dijon, sometimes stone-ground. He loves this sandwich so much so that he orders it at least twice every. single. day. Once for breakfast (minus the mustard), and again for lunch. And yes, sometimes for dinner too. This has been going on for the past two months, and strangely, he's nowhere near sick of it. Maybe not that strange actually... it is delicious!
He craves sleep. As much as he can get, for as long as he can get it. Again, this I'm not fighting... soon enough I'll likely have none at all.
The very thought of chicken and wine makes him want to barf. But fortunately the hourly barfing he subjected me to in his early days ceased completely once he turned 13 weeks old. Except for that day that I got brave and tested him with Materna. Big mistake... and I was punished.
Back to the food... I have to tell you, one thing about this new kid that is pissing me off is that he's competely ruined my favourite pizza. I have always lived for Dantes. And while the little guy is okay with that, he's completely changed the experience for me. You see, my pizza was not just a slice, rather it was an orchestra on dough. Now it's more like a single note. Of just cheese. Gone are my portabella mushrooms, roasted red peppers, pineapples, goat cheese, and chicken. No longer are my grilled zucchini and artichoke hearts. They are all faint memories now... except that I'm forced to look at them all on Jeff's half of the pie.
And lastly, the little bugger is craving meat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe he'd like a slice with pepperoni, ok, sorry, go throw up.
B.B.
Okay, how are you so certain that you are having a boy?????
Please respond in your next blog entry. And when do you have your next ultrasound confirming his/her sex??? Enquiry minds want to know!
PRE-K Pal...
Post a Comment