Monday, November 07, 2005

Comments

I'm sure I've mentioned how much I LOVE getting comments... makes me feel like people are actually reading what I'm writing, and as we all know it takes just one person to start the ball rolling. In my case, it clearly may take a few. That said, PLEASE COMMENT! I'd love to hear from you!

But one request... if you are so kind as to leave a few words (positive or negative, but hopefully not indifferent), and you leave them under "anonymous" because you don't have a blogger account (they're free!), please please please sign your name to the comment! Just so I have a clue. Makes me feel better.

Thanks for understanding..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you feel better? Have you gotten that out of your system? Is "gotten" a real word? Maybe you're not getting comments because flickr is making it very difficult to log on, I'll click on anonymous.
Love Mummy.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!

Martine

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Breast cancer treatment in dallas texas webcams coeds how do i do a cisco presentation Hottest slots in biloxi ms blacklisted cell phones 404wizard 800 conferencing keyword live Use zyrtec internet marketing course http://www.northwest-airline-com.info/Marketing-strategies-with-cell-phones.html Queen yasmin songs Asian massage in richmond bc Business cards with pictures of cars on them