This past weekend Lori & Bill got married!! And let me tell you, their wedding rocked! And I don't use the word "ROCKED" lightly. Oh no... "rocked" is reserved for only the really good times in my life. For instance, I expect to use "rocked" on my birthday, the night where Mick & the boys will be entertaining Jeff & I up close & personal, backdropped by tens of thousands of screaming fans. But back to the wedding...
First off, let me say that those Greeks are FUN! They really know how to have a great time - the singing, the dancing, the hugging & kissing. They only thing I missed was the throwing of the plates & the OPA'S! But that's okay, the plates were nice & the hall would have likely charged Lori & Bill for all the damage. But on that note, those Greeks also really know how to give great gifts, particuarly in the paper form! Who needs a bat-mitvah when you can marry a Greek?!
The wedding went off perfectly, even if the day didn't start off too smoothly. Initially the hair & make-up people made us all look like 80's teen queens with bright pink cheeks, purple eyeshadow & heavy pencil black eyeliner. Ohhh, it was ugly. Fortunately one of the other bridesmaid's just so happens to be a make-up artist, and spent the remainder of the morning re-doing all the damage that was done. And other than the fact that I looked like an aging Shirley Temple stuffed into a way-too-tight lilac gown, it was great! I'd link to a picture of me here, but uhh... no. Not gonna happen. Sadly, should you be interested, pictures of me looking like a stuffed grapesicle are floating all over the net.
From there it was all uphill... Weather was absolutely beautiful, couldn't have been any better. The food was divine, the tenderloin cooked to a state of pink perfection. The bridesmaids were gorgeous & the groomsmen were hot. Jordan summed it up nicely with a "Keep dreaming, girls" after witnessing Martine & I drooling over one in particular. And Lori & Bill, well they floated on clouds all night long. Except when Bill got pissed off at the photographer.. but I'm gonna leave that one alone for now. More than my words could ever do their wedding justice, please please please look at the pictures - here and here. More will follow once the hired photographer posts his shots in early October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment