Saturday, May 28, 2005

She's Back!

I should have updated this awhile ago, but I must tell you all (??!) that Emma, the Emma I know and like, is back! Yup, the crazy "I'm gonna wake up during the night and bawl like a banshee" schtick lasted a whole four nights but she is now loving her king size crib in all its hard wood glory. Ahhh... peace for mommy. I'd say daddy too, but he never woke up for any of it. Bastard!

Speaking of Jeff & his sleeping... CONFIRMED! HE SNORES! Yes, turns out all these years I wasn't lying to him. He went to a sleep clinic the night before yesterday and they told him that indeed I was telling the truth. I so wish I could have been there to see him - he had wires hooked up to every part of his body - apparently he looked quite a bit like Frankenstein. If only I could have been there to take pictures... really, how could this NOT have been documented??!!

Anyhoo.. results will be in in 3-6 weeks.

No comments: