Emma found her ears!!!!!! It's the cutest thing - she just keeps pulling on them, trying to figure out why in the hell her head comes with handles.
Another thing she is now doing is lifting her legs for me when I'm changing her diaper. Very helpful indeed. Really. Damn, she's adorable! (You should see her when she opens her mouth for the plug! Or when she reaches her arms up telling you it's time to pick her up already.)
She's also getting really into holding stuff, little stuff (like the sample pack of Reactine I took from the doctor's office) - and then trying to shove it in her mouth. Providing, of course, she can find her mouth. Usually she gets her cheek. Or chin. Or somewhere in-between. And just a note... no, I am not letting my daughter play with Reactine or any other drugs. The box was sealed. Strangely she prefers it to her real little-people toys. It was working fine till I realized she can very possibly gauge her eye out with the corner. B'bye box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment