Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Some Things Just Aren't Meant To Be

So I finally decided to get off my big fat ass and make the call I've been dreading making for almost four months... Seeing as my ass isn't getting any smaller on its own, I seem to have no choice but to once & for all call the dreaded GYM.

For Christmaskah my sister-in-law gave me a gift certificate to Baby & Me Fitness (no, she's not mean like that, I requested it). So finally, four months and alot of cookies, pizza, chocolate, and most recently, carrot cake (I thought I was being good - did you know that one slice of carrot cake has the same amount of calories as a LARGE ORDER OF FRIES???!!!), I placed the call. I was all tee'd up to take KidFit - where Emma would come with me and act as a weight - a volcanic barfing weight, but a weight nonetheless. Had my mind all set that I was going to do this... I was going to finally lose the last 12 lbs of baby weight... The time of the class was perfect - Tuesdays, from 1:30-3:00 - not too early, as these days getting out of the house before noon is impossible; not too late, as rush hour sucks. I'm psyched, I'm going to the gym!!! This is gonna be amazing.. I'll even meet other new mothers who likely live close-by. Maybe I'll even like some of them! We could get a whole new social circle! Okay, now I'm even excited. What do I wear? I've got to go shopping! New gym outfits!! Have to look the part, y'know. Who-hoo... Lululemon here I come!!!! So I call. Class cancelled due to lack of interest.

No comments: