Friday, March 18, 2005
Family Night Out
Finally we have a vehicle the whole family can enjoy! The truck is home. Brakes fixed, insurance in place, and paid in full. So to celebrate we decided to have our first family meal at a restaurant... only a mere 41/2 months since actually becoming a certified unit. Better late than never, I suppose. It's late & I'm tired so I'm going to sum up our evening very quickly... We went to The Keg (Leslie/York Mills location - fyi, totally redone, looks amazing). I had the salmon on a cedar plank (it was nice, but if you go, get the baked salmon instead). Jeff strayed from his usual tenderloin and had a t-bone. It was too tough. So was the second one. It was free. Emma had boob. So much for the girl that once said she would never breast-feed in public! And, once again, the little one (aka roo, as in kanga) stayed awake the entire time. Even managed to close the place down with us! As usual, we were the last to leave. Just never thought that would be the case with our baby. Damn she's cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment