and her little brother Michael. I'd sooner blog than clean.
Hehehe, so cute!He's so going to hate you when he's older.
Yeh Michael---quite a milestone, and you're only 20 mos. old!!! I'd say that's pretty impressive, and you do look pretty pleased with yourself!!!! Love you Grandma
Glad to see your back!MG-K
I see you are no longer blogging anymore either... lol If you have a new blog somewhere I dont know about let me know :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hehehe, so cute!
He's so going to hate you when he's older.
Yeh Michael---quite a milestone, and you're only 20 mos. old!!! I'd say that's pretty impressive, and you do look pretty pleased with yourself!!!!
Love you
Grandma
Glad to see your back!
MG-K
I see you are no longer blogging anymore either... lol If you have a new blog somewhere I dont know about let me know :)
Post a Comment